Rules & Regulations
- These are NON SMOKING rental units.
- No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. (If anything is broken or damaged, please contact us as soon as possible after the fact. )
- All debris, rubbish, and discards are to be placed in unit trash cans or the facility dumpster.
- All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
- If local law enforcement has to enter the property for any misdemeanor reasons, the tenant will be immediately evicted with no refund.
- The speed limit on entry road is 10 mph.
- Pets: Please be respectful of the property and other renters with pets. We recommend using a leash at all times, as the pet is 100% your liability.
- A fire ring for campfires is provided. Emergency information is provided in each cottage.
The most important rule of all at Bass Point is to relax and have fun.
We hope you enjoy your stay with us!